Advanced Home Inspection Corrections
For many years, ATECH SECURITY LLC has helped local homeowners (and buyers) complete the residential and commercial property sales process with confidence. Our top priority is to work within your budget and timeline to deliver affordable rates on home inspection corrections that measure up to your high-standards and all municipal building codes and safety regulations. The depth of our knowledge, licensing and training, combined with a large arsenal of high-tech equipment, give us the ability to cut costs without cutting corners or lowering quality results.
Don’t take chances with other less experienced electrical companies—ATECH SECURITY LLC offers certified electricians you can depend on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The safety and longevity of your investment is too important for any risks, and any delay in services could result in lost sales or possible fires and health hazards.
We take responsibility in identifying and troubleshooting electrical problems—of any type. During a free consultation, we’ll propose an action plan that enables us to find and resolve each issue quickly, allowing you to meet insurance requirements, and move forward with ease.
Top Choice Electrical Home Inspection
A thorough electrical home inspection is the only way to properly assess the integrity of the electrical systems and wiring hidden beneath flooring, inside of walls, and buried underground. To do this, we use advanced thermal and infrared technology to systematically evaluate every conduit, panel, appliance, lighting installation, breaker, and outlet on the property. Working around your schedule, a licensed electrician from our team will arrive with everything needed to complete:
- Heating and cooling system inspections
- Outlet inspections
- Inspect light wirings
- Appliance wires inspections
- Electrical panel assessments and installation inspections
- Internet and television cabling inspections
- Washer and dryer hookup and ventilation inspections
- Inspecting circuits to prevent overloading
- Fire alarm and carbon monoxide alarm system inspections
- National Electrical Code compliance inspections
- Indoor and outdoor water feature electrical inspection services
Our Low-Cost Electrical Services Are Guaranteed
Paying high-rates for electrical services isn’t the best way to begin your new chapter as a home owner; if you are the seller, it is certainly not the best way to say goodbye to fond memories. Our value-driven quotes reflect our commitment to getting it right the first time. Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Eliminating fire, shock, or electrocution hazards
- Replacing old, damaged, insufficient, or aluminum wiring
- Grounding outlets and appliance receptacles
- Installing ground fault circuit interrupters in wet areas
- Specialty outlet installations for garages, bathrooms, kitchens, and outdoors
- Electrical panel upgrades or replacements
- Circuit breaker maintenance
- Air-conditioning and heating system install, preservations, and replacements
- Relocating switches, installing dimmers or upgrading lighting and thermostat controls
Speedy Electrical Repair
If your home inspection requires corrections, don’t panic. We are a fast, electrical repair team who have many years of experience and a reputation for delivering top results. Our service personnel can be dispatched for regular or emergency services 24/7. Fair quotes and fast turnaround times mean your property will be protected from fire (and other potential hazards) and backed up to current codes governing electricity; in no time.
Call us now to talk to a qualified professional about getting the best rates and services on any home inspection corrections. We look forward to putting our expertise to work.