New Home Construction electrical in Voorhees
Adding on or building a new home is supposed to be an exciting and enjoyable time—not one that is riddled with stress and unexpected problems, expenses, and delays. Avoid hassles with new construction electrical design and installation by working with Voorhees’s top electrical contractors.
ATECH Security LLC has been working with local property owners for many years, implementing safe, long term electrical solutions that protect your investment, while keeping your budget intact. Our commitment to your continuous prosperity is reflected in our guaranteed craftmanship, the top-quality products we use, and our deep knowledge of the current National Electrical Code.
Precision Electrical Installation for Less
You may wonder how we are able to offer such low pricing on premium quality wiring without cutting any corners. The secret to our continuous success lies in these seven key areas:
- Free, in-depth consultations with you, on site
- Exceptional supplier relationships
- Meticulous project management skills
- Forward thinking design plans that are scalable to protect your investment now, and in the future
- We put your electrical safety, budget, and scheduling needs first
- We are prepared and on time for every appointment
- We require mandatory and continuous training, coaching accountability and supervision for each of our staff members
Once we are confident we know your goals and vision inside and out, we’ll put together a free estimate that covers, in full, your requested work. You won’t ever have to worry about surprises when you receive your final bill. You may have worked with a residential electrician who’s surprised you with hidden charges before, and we want you to know upfront that that’s not our style. The following are some of the ways we can reduce expenses and speed up your new construction project:
- Wiring for water features like hot tubs, pools, and fountains
- Standard and tankless water heater electrical installations
- Safe circuit installs
- New appliance wiring
- Installing electrical heating systems like heat pumps, HVAC’s, and electric heaters
- Home and commercial generators
- Fire alarm design and wiring including optimal smoke detector placement
- Electrical rough-ins
- Electrical panel upgrade and new panel wiring
- Electrical outlet wiring
- Designing and implementing cost-effective interior and exterior lighting
- Complete design and install on all or partial electrical systems
- Ceiling fan wiring
Need a Budget Friendly Commercial Electrician for Your Business?
Your Voorhees business always depends on an uninterrupted flow of electricity to power your daily activities and to keep your staff and clientele safe and comfortable. When you are planning a new commercial structure, the process can be stressful without the guidance of a licensed professional. Allow us to demonstrate our ability to save you time and to reduce your expenses by scheduling a free consultation with us. We’ll move your commercial construction project forward quickly while meeting all the requirements in the National Electrical Code and guaranteeing your complete satisfaction.
Call us now to discuss your new construction electrical plans in greater detail—at no obligation to you. We are Voorhees’s complete resource for commercial and residential electrical installations and design.